Monday, January 11, 2010

I did it!!

Or, rather I tried.  Adam's working late this week.  It's the first week of the new semester for Ivy Tech, so in other words......Adam gets to work loooooong hours.  So I had to entertain myself somehow.

I've been getting snackies ready for Petoskey!!!!  Yep, it's that time of year again!!  Anywho, I MADE BREAD!!!  Like real bread, like loafs of bread, not just fruit breads.  The recipe I found for it is from this neat little food blog I found.  The couple seems alot like me and Adam, recent college grads, and frugal foodies.  Two Fat Als gave me the idea for Walnut Oat Bread.  I have yet to try it.  And I'm dieing to!  But my taste buds will have to wait 'til Petoskey.  Mmmmm.......fresh bread smothered with Nutella............I can't wait!!!


1 comment:

Tiger Fan said...

Oh what a treat for a wintry Tues nite---your blog is up and running!! Happy Birthday Joan! The recap of the weekend sounded wonderful AND lucky me is anticipating the treats for Petoskey!! Tell Adam I love the pic of the cake--very impressive and tell your Mom the picture of you and her and the cake is priceless. Did I tell you when my birthday is--LOL.