Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Good to Go!



I had big plans for baking snacks for mini vacay this weekend.  And I got it all done!!!!
2 loaves walnut-oatmeal bread   CHECK
1 enormous bag of chocolate-coconut granola   CHECK
1 batch fluffy homemade marshmallows   CHECK




*whew!*  I think I was a little over zealous in my desires.  Any ways, whoever said that making marshmallows was hard, lied.  These were a cinch to make!  I pretty much am in love with Two Fat Als.  So much so, that I created a wish list on Amazon just to remind me that I need to get it whenever I have the chance!  My only regret on making the marshmallows, was that I was NOT prepared for the mess that dipping them in the dark chocolate would create.  It killed our kitchen! :(  *note chocolate drips all over stove top.




And of course I had to sample my bounty!  I think you all should come check on us this weekend at Dan & Michele's condo.  Come Monday, we might all just be in a sugar coma.



2 comments:

Diane in Nashville said...

Looks fabulous! Can you overnight some to Virginia?? ha! ha! :) Have fun this weekend.

Anonymous said...

So much food. So little time. Looks great. Dan