Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tascas

One of the first places Adam and I tried out, that wasn't just another chain restaraunt, was Tascas. Located on Detroit Street just on the outskirts of down-town Warsaw, we decided to go to Tascas on a whim one evening after I received word on my job offer. It was a great choice! The menu offered so many choices, from steak to fish, and pasta to sushi. I went with the New York Strip; I had a craving for a good steak. Adam had some sort of fish. He enjoyed it, but it wasn't my taste. We also both had a sample of the house wine. Wine is new to me. So I was leary. But it was tastey.

I had to put Tascas as my first blog due to the fact of the freakish occurances afterward. The next morning after our dinner, Adam and I drove by the building where we had out delightful meal, to find that it had burnt. Yes, Tascas burnt down the very night that we had dinner there. I promise we had nothing to do with it. It's still under investigation!

I really wish I had pictures of the decor and meal to put here, for I think that text alone makes for a lonely blog. But hopefully the links I've included will help there. Hopefully since I've made the initiative to create the blog, that I'll be more prepared, with my camera in hand (with a charged battery) to make this what I really want it to be. Also, look forward to recipes that Adam and I attempt in the apartment. We've definitely had a few successful meals so far!

1 comment:

Tiger Fan said...

I love the blog!! I can't begin to tell you how excited I was to see you started one. And what a great concept-----food, recipes and people I love. I will be your number 1 fan.