Sunday, October 19, 2008

Perch Anyone??

As mentioned previously, I wanted to include any recipes that Adam and I attempted. Well, Adam being the adventurous sort he is, he wanted another go at making fish. I must say, it was a succenssful adventure in deed.


I think that what made our fish so tastey had to do with the seasoning we tried. Andy's Seasoned Fish Breading made for a delightful crusty outside with a little zing. I was in charge of the veggies for tonight's meal. I had been longing to make fresh asparagus. I found a SUPER easy way to make it. After cleaning, put into a roasting pan and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Then, sprinkle with parmesean cheese and bake for another 5 minutes. I thought they were mighty tastey as well.

It's not that late here, but I'm trying to wind down early tonight. Tomorrow is my first day of work at Shambaugh & Sons. I sort of hope that I'll be too tired to make anything fancy tomorrow night for dinner so I can post a recipe I tried this past week for a delish soup!

2 comments:

Tiger Fan said...

It looks delicious--and I know firsthand you 2 know how to cook fish. I remember you saved my attempt at a fish fry. But I want to say I am going to try your asparagus method. I have roasted asparagus in the past, but the idea of adding the parmesan and then roasting a little longer sounds intriguing. And have a great day at work tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

The picture should be in a recipe book!! Love the plate!!!! Recipe sounds really good...may have to try...esp. the fish!