Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hooray for Lazy Weekends!!

I'm making granola again today!  It was that tasty!  : )

Also going to bake cookies today.  The boys down in the shop at work helped me out with my car two weeks ago (you know, when all that prepping was happening for the weekend in Petoskey, and Adam was working late nights).  Any who, they pretty much changed out two radiator hoses for cost of parts.  Thought maybe I could repay them for their services with some sweets!!  I wanna make a different, sort of out there cookie if I'm baking, but the more I'm thinking about, I'm coming to a conclusion that with those boys, simpler is better.  So I guess Chocolate Chip it is.......  Bummer.  : /

Also on today's "pseudo" agenda:  researching how to make homemade candles, and sitting down at the sewing machine for a while!!!!!!  <-- Super excited about that one!!!!

2 comments:

Tiger Fan said...

I LOVE the new look and direction of your blog!!! Very inviting!!

mom said...

Just showing Rose you're site.Trying to get "techy". Maybe she'll comment sometime!! Keep in touch!